Who is Eligible
If you are a veteran diagnosed with PTSD, you are eligible for a RegainingBalance Retreat for Veterans with PTSD.
If you are the spouse or partner of a veteran diagnosed with PTSD, you are eligible for a RegainingBalance Retreat for Partners of Veterans with PTSD.
How to Apply
- Download and print out the APPLICATION FORM
- Read the introductory page
- Fill out the application form (all pages)
- Sign the Authorization for Release of Information forms—one for each of your healthcare providers, including mental healthcare providers (three forms are included; if you need more, please copy for additional forms)
- Have each of your care providers sign their parts of the forms
- Return all forms to the address listed at the bottom of the last form and in the introductory page
- If you have questions about the forms, please call us at 505-218-7836.
RegainingBalance retreats are offered free of charge to all who are eligible. This program is supported entirely through the generosity of donors.
All dontions are tax-deductible. If you would like to help ensure that this program continues, we would be deeply grateful for your contribution in any amount. Checks—payable to Mountain Gate—enable us to receive your full donation.
You can also donate with PayPal or your credit card here.
We are deeply grateful for your help. 100% of your donation will be used solely for your intended purpose.